I. PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Respecting the provisions of current legislation, ASH Proyectos Creativos (hereinafter also Website) undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected.
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR).
- Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD-GDD).
- Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, approving the Regulation implementing Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data (RDLOPD).
- Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
Identities responsible for the processing of personal data
The party responsible for the processing of the personal data collected on ashproyectos.com is: ASH PROYECTOS CREATIVOS SL, with Tax Identification Number: B09707100, whose representative is: Ascensión Sánchez Huertas (hereinafter, the party responsible for the processing). Its contact details are as follows:
Address: C/Mª de las Mercedes de Borbón 298
Contact telephone number: 625640357
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Register of Personal Data
In compliance with the provisions of the RGPD and the LOPD-GDD, we inform you that the personal data collected by ASH Proyectos Creativos, through the forms provided on their pages will be incorporated and will be treated in our file in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between ASH Proyectos Creativos and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that this fill, or to meet a request or query from the same. Also, in accordance with the provisions of the RGPD and the LOPD-GDD, unless it applies the exception provided in Article 30.5 of the RGPD, a record of processing activities that specifies, according to their purposes, the processing activities carried out and other circumstances established in the RGPD is maintained.
To navigate through https://ashproyectos.com you do not need to provide any personal data.
The cases in which you do provide your personal data are as follows: Request for quotation
Principles applicable to the processing of personal data
The processing of the User's personal data shall be subject to the following principles set out in article 5 of the RGPD and in article 4 et seq. of Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and the guarantee of digital rights:
- Principle of lawfulness, fairness and transparency: the consent of the User shall be required at all times after full and transparent information on the purposes for which the personal data are collected.
- Purpose limitation principle: personal data will be collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Principle of data minimisation: the personal data collected will be only that which is strictly necessary for the purposes for which it is processed.
- Principle of accuracy: personal data must be accurate and always up to date.
- Principle of limitation of the storage period: personal data will only be kept in a form that allows the identification of the User for the time necessary for the purposes of their processing.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data shall be processed in a manner that ensures their security and confidentiality.
- Proactive accountability principle: the Controller shall be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are complied with.
Categories of personal data
The categories of data processed by ASH Proyectos Creativos are only identification data. Under no circumstances are special categories of personal data processed within the meaning of Article 9 of the GDPR.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is consent. ASH Proyectos Creativos undertakes to obtain the express and verifiable consent of the user for the processing of personal data for one or more specific purposes.
The User shall have the right to withdraw consent at any time. It shall be as easy to withdraw consent as it is to give it. As a general rule, withdrawal of consent shall not condition the use of the Website.
On those occasions when the User must or may provide his/her data through forms to make enquiries, request information or for reasons related to the content of the Website, he/she will be informed in the event that the completion of any of them is compulsory due to the fact that they are essential for the correct development of the operation carried out.
Purposes of the processing for which the personal data are used
Personal data are collected and managed by ASH Creative Projects in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between the Website and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that the latter fills or to respond to a request or query.
Likewise, the data may be used for a commercial purpose of personalization, operational and statistical, and activities of the corporate purpose of ASH Creative Projects, as well as for the extraction, storage of data and marketing studies to adapt the content offered to the user, and improve the quality, performance and navigation through the Website.
At the time the personal data is collected, the User will be informed about the specific purpose(s) of the processing for which the personal data will be used, i.e. the use(s) to which the collected information will be put.
Retention periods for personal data
Personal data will only be retained for the minimum time necessary for the purposes of their processing and, in any case, only for the following period: indefinitely, or until the User requests their deletion.
At the time personal data is obtained, the User will be informed of the period for which the personal data will be retained or, where this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period.
Recipients of personal data
The User's personal data will not be shared with third parties.
In any case, at the time the personal data is collected, the User will be informed about the recipients or categories of recipients of the personal data.
Personal data of minors
Respecting the provisions of Articles 8 of the RGPD and 7 of the Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, only those over 14 years of age may give their consent to the processing of their personal data in a lawful manner by ASH Proyectos Creativos. In the case of a minor under 14 years of age, the consent of the parents or guardians is required for the processing, and this will only be considered lawful to the extent that they have authorised it.
Secrecy and security of personal data
ASH Proyectos Creativos undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organisational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, so as to ensure the security of personal data and prevent the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or unauthorised communication or access to such data.
The Website has an SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate, which ensures that personal data is transmitted securely and confidentially, as the transmission of data between the server and the User, and in return, is fully encrypted or encoded.
However, because ASH Creative Projects can not guarantee the impregnability of the Internet or the total absence of hackers or others who fraudulently access personal data, the Data Controller undertakes to notify the User without undue delay when a breach of security of personal data that is likely to pose a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons occurs. In accordance with Article 4 of the GDPR, a breach of security of personal data means any breach of security resulting in the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or the unauthorised disclosure of or access to such data.
Personal data will be treated as confidential by the Data Controller, who undertakes to inform and to ensure by means of a legal or contractual obligation that such confidentiality is respected by its employees, partners, and any other person to whom it makes the information accessible.
Rights arising from the processing of personal data
The User has over ASH Proyectos Creativos and may, therefore, exercise against the Controller the following rights recognised in the RGPD and the Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights:
- Right of access: It is the right of the User to obtain confirmation of whether or not ASH Creative Projects is treating their personal data and, if so, obtain information about their specific personal data and the treatment that ASH Creative Projects has performed or performs, as well as, among others, of the information available on the origin of such data and the recipients of communications made or planned thereof.
- Right of rectification: This is the User's right to have his or her personal data amended if it proves to be inaccurate or, having regard to the purposes of the processing, incomplete.
- Right of erasure ("the right to be forgotten"): This is the User's right, unless otherwise provided for by law, to obtain the erasure of his or her personal data when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed; the User has withdrawn his or her consent to the processing and there is no other lawful basis for the processing; the User objects to the processing and there is no other legitimate reason to continue the processing; the personal data have been processed unlawfully; the personal data must be erased in compliance with a legal obligation; or the personal data have been obtained as a result of a direct offer of information society services to a person under 14 years of age. In addition to erasure, the Controller shall, taking into account available technology and the cost of its implementation, take reasonable steps to inform controllers who are processing the personal data of the data subject's request for erasure of any link to those personal data.
- Right to restriction of processing: This is the User's right to restrict the processing of his or her personal data. The User has the right to obtain the limitation of the processing when he/she contests the accuracy of his/her personal data; the processing is unlawful; the Controller no longer needs the personal data, but the User needs it to make claims; and when the User has objected to the processing.
- Right to data portability: In case of processing by automated means, the User shall have the right to receive from the Controller his or her personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit them to another controller. Where technically feasible, the Controller shall transmit the data directly to such other controller.
- Right to object: It is the right of the user to not carry out the processing of personal data or cease the processing thereof by ASH Creative Projects.
- The right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling: This is the User's right not to be subject to an individualised decision based solely on automated processing of his or her personal data, including profiling, unless otherwise provided for by law.
Therefore, the User may exercise his/her rights by means of a written communication addressed to the Data Controller with the reference "RGPD-ashproyectos.com", specifying:
- Name, surname(s) of the User and copy of ID card. In cases where representation is permitted, it will also be necessary to identify by the same means the person representing the User, as well as the document accrediting the representation. The photocopy of the DNI may be substituted by any other legally valid means that accredits identity.
- Request with specific reasons for the request or information to be accessed.
- Address for the purpose of notifications.
- Date and signature of the applicant.
- Any document supporting the request you are making.
This application and any accompanying documents may be sent to the following address and/or e-mail address:
Postal address: C/Mª de las Mercedes de Borbón 298
Links to third party websites
The Website may include hyperlinks or links that allow access to third party websites other than ASH Creative Projects, and therefore are not operated by ASH Creative Projects. The owners of these websites have their own data protection policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices.
Complaints to the supervisory authority
In the event that the User considers that there is a problem or infringement of the regulations in force in the way in which his/her personal data is being processed, he/she shall have the right to effective judicial protection and to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular, in the State in which he/she has his/her habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement. In the case of Spain, the supervisory authority is the Spanish Data Protection Agency (https://www.aepd.es/).
Personal Data and the Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD GDD). It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (GDPR).
- Headline: ASH Creative Projects SL.
- NIF: B09707100
- Address: C/Mª de las Mercedes de Borbón 298 - Madrid - Spain.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Website: https://ashproyectos.com
- Headline: Ascensión Sánchez Huertas
- NIF: ES71133099X
- Address: C/Pº del Renacimiento 10 4ºB - Spain.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://ashproyectos.com
Principles applied in data processing
In the processing of your personal data, the Data Controller will apply the
following principles, which are in line with the requirements of the new
European Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
- Principle of legality, fairness and transparency: The Data Controller will always require consent for the processing of personal data.
which may be for one or more specific purposes about which the Data Controller will inform the User in advance with full transparency.
- Principle of data minimisation: The Data Controller shall request only the data strictly necessary for the purpose(s) for which the data is requested.
- Principle of limitation of the retention period: The Data Controller shall keep the personal data collected for the time strictly necessary for the purpose of
necessary for the purpose(s) of the processing. The Data Controller shall inform the User of the relevant retention period. depending on the purpose.
In the case of subscriptions, the Registrant will periodically review the lists and remove those registrations that have been inactive for a period of time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: The personal data collected will be processed in such a way that their security, confidentiality and integrity are guaranteed.
The Data Controller takes the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorised access or misuse of its users' data by third parties.
Collection of personal data
To navigate through https://ashproyectos.com you do not need to provide any personal data.
The cases in which you do provide your personal data are as follows:
*Request for quotation
The Data Controller informs you that you have the right to access your personal data:
- Request access to stored data.
- Request a rectification or cancellation.
- Request the restriction of their processing.
- Oppose treatment.
You cannot exercise your right to data portability.
The exercise of these rights is personal and therefore must be exercised directly by the interested party, requesting it directly to the Data Controller, which means that any customer, subscriber or collaborator who has provided their data at any time may contact Ascensión Sánchez Huertas and request information about the data stored and how it was obtained, request the rectification of the data, oppose its processing, limit its use or request the cancellation of such data in the files of the Data Controller.
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, you must send an email to email@example.com together with legally valid proof such as a photocopy of your ID card or equivalent. You have the right to effective judicial protection and to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you infringes the Regulation.
Purpose of the processing of personal data
The personal data and the purpose of the processing by the Data Subject is different depending on the information capture system:
There are other purposes for which the Data Controller processes personal data:
- In order to ensure compliance with the conditions set out in the Legal Notice and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms to help this website ensure the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. Ascensión Sánchez Huertas is present in social networks. If you become a follower on the social networks of the Holder, the processing of personal data will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that applies in each case and that you have previously accepted.
You can consult the privacy policies of the main social networks by clicking on these links:
- Instagram The Data Controller will process your personal data in order to correctly manage its presence on the social network, inform you of its activities, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of the social networks allow. Under no circumstances will the Data Controller use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising on an individual basis.
Security of personal data
To protect your personal data, the Data Controller takes all reasonable precautions and follows industry best practices to prevent the loss, misuse, improper access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of your personal data.
Ascensión Sánchez Huertas informs the User that their personal data will not be transferred to third party organisations, with the exception of when said transfer of data is covered by a legal obligation or when the provision of a service implies the need for a contractual relationship with a data processor. In the latter case, the transfer of data to the third party will only be carried out when Ascensión Sánchez Huertas has the express consent of the User. However, in some cases, collaborations may be carried out with other professionals, in which case, the consent of the User will be required, informing them of the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. This will always be carried out in accordance with the strictest standards
Content from other websites
Pages on this website may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if you had visited the other website.
Legitimation for data processing
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
Categories of personal data
The categories of personal data processed by the Data Controller are:
- Identifying data.
- No specially protected categories of data are processed.
Retention of personal data
The personal data you provide to the Data Controller will be retained until you request its deletion.
Recipients of personal data
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company with headquarters at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the Website Owner analyse how users use the Website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
For more information, please visit https://analytics.google.com
When browsing through https://ashproyectos.com
non-identifying data may be collected, which may include, IP address, geolocation, a record of how services and sites are used, browsing habits and other data that cannot be used to identify you. The website uses the following third-party analytics services:
- Google Analytics.
The Owner uses the information obtained to obtain statistical data, analyse trends, administer the site, study browsing patterns and to gather demographic information.
The Owner is not responsible for the processing of personal data by websites that you can access through the various links contained in the website.
Accuracy and veracity of personal data
You undertake to ensure that the data provided to the Data Controller is correct, complete, accurate and up to date, as well as to keep it duly updated.
As a user of the website, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data sent to the website, exonerating Ascensión Sánchez Huertas from any responsibility in this respect.
Acceptance and consent
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition you have to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org together with valid legal proof such as a photocopy of your ID card or equivalent.
The exercise of these rights does not include any data that Ascensión Sánchez Huertas is obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.